Thursday, September 30, 2021

Re: BIOD33 Enrollment

 

 

From: Chi Lee <chiho.lee@mail.utoronto.ca>
Date: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 at 12:45 PM
To: Stephen Reid <stephen.reid@utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: BIOD33 Enrollment

 

Good Morning Professor Reid,

 

I would like to thank you again for putting in a request for me to join your course. I was also wondering if you knew approximately how long it takes to process the requests for waitlisted students to be enrolled just because I would be missing 2 of your classes now. 

 

-Lee 

 


From: Stephen Reid <stephen.reid@utoronto.ca>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2021 12:01:27 AM
To: Chi Lee <chiho.lee@mail.utoronto.ca>
Subject: Re: BIOD33 Enrollment

 

Hello Lee, I have sent a request to add you to the course. Please keep in mind that I can only try and persuade the case; instructors were stripped of the authority to add students to their courses about ten years ago. I'm generally confident that they will let you in but I can't guarantee it. Regards, Dr. Reid

 

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Bell network.

From: Chi Lee

Sent: Saturday, September 11, 2021 1:13 PM

To: Stephen Reid

Subject: BIOD33 Enrollment

 

Hello Professor Stephen Reid,

 

My name is Chi Ho Lee #1004110883 and I am currently #7 on the waitlist for your course. I am in the Paramedic Joint Program and need to finish only a couple more courses in order to graduate one of them being this course. I was wondering if you could please help me get into this course or let me know if I even have a chance to enroll this fall. Thank you so much for taking time to read this email.

 

-Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment